Euphoria CBD hemp Oil 10% with Terpene: Burnit 10 mlProduct code 649
10% CBD hemp oil with terpenes.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a trigger that binds to receptors in the human body and triggers certain reactions. Scientists and doctors around the world are quickly finding that CBD is very effective for many common diseases. CBD affects the improvement of mental disorders, sleep disorders, depression, can affect memory, motor functions, the functioning of the immune system, reproduction, pain perception, appetite and sleep.
Terpenes are organic compounds of predominantly vegetable origin. They are a large group of aromatic compounds that are found in a wide variety of foods, plants and essential oils. Their main purpose is to protect them from bacteria, fungi and other pests. Many terpenes are used in pharmacy and cosmetics to treat various human diseases.
These CBD products are safe. CBD is not psychoactive and is non-toxic to the body even in high doses. BURNIT 10% EUPHORIA CBD OIL CONTAINS 1000 MG CBD IN 10 ML AND TERPENES
- hemp oil, 10% hemp extract, Full Spectrum CBD (CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBC) - THC <0.2%
- linalool (oil obtained mainly from hemp, lavender, mint and other strong fragrant herbs - anti-inflammatory and stimulating effects)
- limonene (a compound that occurs naturally in all citrus fruits - cancer prevention, boosting metabolism, relieving heartburn and reducing stress and insomnia)
- myrcene (oil obtained from beans, hemp, ylang-ylang, wild thyme, parsley, cardamom and hops - promotes sleep and relaxes muscles)
- alpha-bisabolol (is the main component of chamomile essential oil - has regenerative, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects)
- sabinen (it is isolated from the essential oils of various plants, including holly oak and Norwegian spruce - has antibacterial effects)
- beta-caryophyl-lene (occurs mainly in cannabis, but also in cloves, hops and rosemary - anti-inflammatory, relieves stress and anxiety)
- alpha-phellandrene (found in cannabis and other herbs such as parsley, angelica, fennel - antifungal, anti-inflammatory, reduces pain)
- camphene (is a by-product of many essential oils, such as turpentine, cypress oil, camphor oil, citronella oil, neroli, ginger oil, valerian and mango - used in the preparation of fragrances and as an ingredient in food flavorings)
- cymene (is a naturally occurring compound and is found in many essential oils, including hemp, cumin and thyme - it is antimicrobial and antifungal)
- terpinolene (it is obtained from cardamom and marjoram oil - it has aromatic properties)
- and other terpenes…
DOSAGE: THE recommended daily intake is 2x 5 drops. However, the maximum daily intake is 15 drops.
STORAGE: Store in a dry and cool place.
SHELF LIFE: See packaging (2 years from date of manufacture).
MADE IN THE NETHERLANDS FOR: EUPHORIA TRADE sro